Creating a wardrobe that looks and feels like luxury can be simple with a few wardrobe additions. You don't need to break the bank to create an rich looking wardrobe. Many items you may already own can make any outfit feel luxe. Check out the top 11 ways to create an expensive looking wardrobe.
1. When in doubt, go with black.
2. Knot a leather belt.
3. Choose a simple bag without embellishments.
4. Invest in a quality white tee that can be dressed up or down.
Here are a few of my favorite white tees! And they're all under $30!
5. Gold jewelry makes a bold statement that can dress up any outfit.
6. Monochromatic always looks expensive. Choose tonal colors or neutrals for an all-over sleek look.
7. Add a silk scarf.
8. When buying cheap accessories, get them in black.
9. Keep It Simple
10. Personalized jewelry suggests you paid more for a unique monogrammed piece.