Every fashion insider knows that the hottest trends in fashion appear not only on the runways, but also on the streets of New York Fashion Week. The Fall 2016 preview revealed some pretty incredible jewelry trends for 2016.
1. This gorgeous silk bow choker at the Oscar de la renta show
2. Statement Necklaces at Opening Ceremony
3. Large metal leafs as seen on this street style fashionista.
4. Geometric baubles in gold.
5. Pearls, Pearls and more Pearls!
6. 90's punk makes a come back at the Puma by Rihanna show.
7. Rings...stacked or statement, you choose!
8. Karlie Kloss in the Jeremy Scott show sporting some playful 60's geometric jewerly.
9. Large bauble earrings make a statement with any outfit.
10. Victorian accents on Gigi Hadid at the Tommy Hilfiger show.
A free trend report reveals the Top Fashion Accessories for 2016 (Hint: 5 of them are under $100!) Click below to get your free report and have the guide to the accessories every fashion addict needs this year!